The QA Team ensures quality of releases and a great customer experience of the products. S/he will continuously collaborate with all parties in a project to ensure excellence in execution, development, and delivery; and will be responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- BSc Computer engineering or Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience in Software QA/Testing.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Analyse business requirements, create test cases and test conditions.
- Work closely with development team to analyse and resolve defects.
- Post production deployment validations.
- Implementation of automated test scenarios.
- Experience with Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Eclipse IDE, Maven is a must.
- Usage of JIRA for defect tracking.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies.
- Basic Linux usage.
- Networking skills.
- Experience writing and executing test plans.
- Scripting language experience (e.g. python) is an advantage.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent oral and verbal skills in English.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to [email protected]